Moving from the family home or moving to a smaller place or a retirement village can be a big decision. The inevitable move can bring up a range of emotions with stress levels slowly increasing as the time gets nearer.
Questions such as:
- How am I going to sort through everything on my own?
- Will all my furniture fit into the new place?
- What can I do with unwanted furniture if my family won’t take it?
- The charities are not accepting my furniture, white goods or mattresses. What can I do?
- What do I do with all my pot plants?
- What about the garage, under the house or the attic?
Smoothmoves Relocations has helped many downsizers make the transition from their current residence to their new home.
We do this by:
- Listening to your needs at the initial consultation
- Finding solutions to issues that arise, to the questions listed above or any other issues
- Being available anytime for questions over the phone
- Checking in once a week for progress updates
- Providing a caring removal service with friendly technicians
- Organising picture hanging services, trades people or rubbish collection
Call Smoothmoves today for a free, obligation chat about your downsizing needs!